IKO PLC has launched five new liquid products for waterproofing and protecting roofs, floors, paving and patios.
The cold-applied liquids are part of a growing range of products from the company to increase add-on sales and revenue for merchants and garden centres. The new products include IKOpro Roof Protector, Paving & Patio Protector, Roofcyrl and Solvent Free Waterproofer:
- Roof Protector is a solvent-free, grey waterproof coating for flat and pitched roofs and masonry including all bituminous membranes, fibre-cement, bricks, tiles, galvanised surfaces and more. It can be applied as a single coat and cures in 4-6 hours, so the job can be finished in a day.
- Roofcyrl is an instant flat roof repair acrylic compound, which can extend life expectancy by up to 10 years. It’s ideal for emergency repairs and general maintenance.
- Solvent Free Waterproofer is an easy-to-use bitumen-based emulsion designed to extend the life of existing waterproofing on roofs. It can be used on asphalt, fibre cement sheeting, concrete and bituminous roofing membranes.
- Paving and Patio Protector can be used on concrete blocks and other porous paving stones as well. Solvent-free, there’s no flash point and it isn’t flammable.
- Synthaprufe Trade is a blend of bitumen emulsion and synthetic rubber latex and provides damp proofing for concrete floors, foundations and masonry walls below, at or above ground level.
The full range of liquids is supported with a new brochure with clear, easy-to-read instructions and images for each product which can be downloaded at: www.ikogroup.co.uk/IKOpro-brochure.