With this year’s event set to get underway in just a few days, the BMF is reminding delegates to download the recently-launched BMF All-Industry Conference 2017 event app.
The app will allow delegates to:
- View their personalised agenda and all key information about the event
- Submit questions for speakers prior to the conference as well as live during the event
- Participate in live polls
- View slides from the event
- Set up 1:1 meetings
- Message other attendees
Conference 2017 attendees are asked to download the app before the event. Click here to follow the simple download instructions attached for your device (iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows phones).
For Apple and Android users, the app is available on your device’s app store – just search ‘BMF All-Industry Conf 2017’. If you have a Windows phone or a Blackberry, you will be able to access the app using your web browser (refer to page 3 of the download instructions).
The BMF requests that users accept push notifications from the app, as it intends to send out important information and updates both prior to and at the event.
Users can update their app profile via the ‘My Profile’ feature of the app – choosing whether to display your email address or add a photo to your profile, for example. The event organisers also encourage delegates to submit questions for speakers ahead of the event using the ‘Session Q&A’ feature.
- Compatible platforms: for Apple, iOS 9.1 and above and for Android, 4.1.x up to 6.0.x
- You do not need roaming enabled in order to use the app, just a Wi-Fi network
- The app is free to download
If you have any further questions about the app or have any troubles downloading it, please contact Annie at email@example.com
The BMF Event Team is also searching for the person who has attended the most BMF Conferences. If you think this is you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org