Carl Kammerling International is set to launch its Spotlight Autumn/Winter promotion, which runs from 2 September to 31 December 2019 and is said to offer stockists savings on a range of products across all brands – C.K, C.K Magma, C.K Classic, Avit and Kasp.
The selection of products includes “proven sellers, core items, and five new products and fantastic value packs for a minimum qualifying order and no minimum number of lines”.
According to the company, this package offers stockists an incremental profit opportunity on over 180 products, with customers who sign up set to benefit from discounts of up to 69% at no minimum order quantity. The concept of Spotlight is also designed to make ordering quick and easy, with a trade price list containing all products, to allow customers to purchase any item within the promotion.
Products available in the Spotlight promotion include:
- T4659 – 12 piece Coloured ⅜” Sure Drive Socket & Spanner Set – Forged Chrome Vanadium Steel for strength and durability and colour coded for easy tool selection.
- T4658 – 17 piece Coloured ¼” Sure Drive Socket Set, colour coded for easy identification; high torque 12 point sure drive sockets.
- T4346M12ST – Colour Coded Combination Spanner Set of 12 – Drop forged chrome Vanadium steel, hardened and tempered for strength and durability.
- 595008 – Premium Kit Pro – the ultimate electrician’s tool bag, including the Slim Glow Screwdrivers Set and the Armourslice SWA Cable Stripper – 15 piece set.
- T9715R – C.K 15W Rechargeable Flood Light featuring a versatile clamp mechanism and a 360° swivel.
- The ultimate cable routing kit – the Mighty Rod PRO Super Set 12m with Gloworm Cable Router and Spiraflex included.
- Mighty Rod PRO Set 10m – including a head torch.
- Triton xls insulated Screwdrivers
- The Blue Steel Screwdriver Bits
- The Van Lock & Hasp.
- Seasonal products including a Mixed Counterbox of Hand Torches and Inspection Lights from C.K.
Counterbox including the highly popular Combicutter 3 and Combicutter 3 Max.
Spotlight also offers a package, which includes: customer sell-out brochures, counter mats and price stickers, all designed to drive sell out.
The Retailer Reward Scheme is also back for Spotlight and is said to offer great value. The more stockists spend the more they earn, rewarding customers with vouchers or FOC stock. All Spotlight customers who sign up to the promotion will also receive a monthly e-statement detailing their level of rewards.