Dunlop has launched a brand new responsive website to meet the needs of all its customers.
Combining all the great elements of Dunlop’s previous websites, the new site provides great new features and benefits for builders, decorators and merchants.
Easy to use and access on a range of devices including mobiles, tablets, laptops and desktops, the site includes:
- New and improved Job Build tool in the Trade Zone which suggests the correct products required and their quantity for tiling and decorating projects.
- Live Online Chat Facility to speak direct to the Customer Service team.
- New and improved “How-To” Video Guides.
- #AskDunlopman online blog for top tiling and decorating tips.
- Full product information and downloadable technical literature.
- Training Course Information and Online Booking for merchants and tradesmen.
Debi Boulton, Sales and Marketing Manager for Dunlop, said: “Bringing our tiling and decorating brands under one umbrella was an obvious decision to make and provides a fantastic resource for tradesmen, decorators and merchants alike.
“As part of our digital upgrade, tradesmen and merchants will have access to a range of new and exciting tools, including an improved version of our popular Job Build tool. Now including our Pro Décor range of decorating products, the Job Build tool provides accurate recommendations to help people in the trade complete the job to a high quality.”
All of Dunlop’s tiling products are supported by a 10-year guarantee and a dedicated technical helpline is operational in case any questions arise whilst on the job. For more information, please visit www.dunloptrade.com.