Bradfords Building Supplies has officially launched its ‘Three Cheers’ campaign in celebration of its 250th birthday.
The builders’ merchants, which first opened its doors in Yeovil in 1770, today employs over 700 staff across the South West and reported a record turnover of £150 million last year.
Bradfords, which has over its 250 years witnessed the Industrial Revolution, survived two world wars and successfully navigated numerous recessions, is also one of the few builders’ merchants that has remained operational throughout COVID-19.
As well as celebrating Bradfords’ anniversary, the ‘Three Cheers for 250 Years’ campaign is also about raising a glass and recognising the value of collaboration, partnership and everyone in the industry looking out for each other.
David Young, Chief Executive Officer of Bradfords Building Supplies, said, “Our ‘Three Cheers’ campaign is set to be a real celebration and will include a number of promotions, competitions and discounted offers to our valued customers. Bradfords has been trusted by trades for 250 years and we look to continue delivering on quality of service for many years to come.”
The Three Cheers campaign kickstarts a number of promotions, special offers and competitions for its loyal customers. These include:
- In-store promotions on cement and power tools
- In-store competition to win a Dewalt power drill, scratch card competition to win £250
- Triple rewards for Loyalty Customers
- Savings on power tools, hand tools and accessories
- Promotional campaigns on the merchant’s website and social media platforms
- Radio advertising and email campaigns